1. According to the monopolized (fake news) media, I am, of course, a racist; and if the monopolized (fake news) media don’t call you a racist (or a self-hating Uncle Tom who has “internalized” racism) you’re doing something wrong. Likewise, if you would feel comfortable telling an audience full of journalists, college professors, teachers and other meme replicators of the ruling class everything you honestly believe about racism, you’re doing something wrong, either. But just because the monopolized (fake news) media call everyone and everything a Nazi, racist, fascist doesn’t mean that there aren’t any real Nazis, racists, fascists left.
2. In some ways, it doesn’t even matter if racism is right or wrong. Consider, for instance, the EU parliament building in Strasbourg and compare it to a primitive African hut used as a church. Obviously, centuries of a superior intelligence were needed to build a building such as this parliament. In the grand scheme of things, however, the spirit behind this primitive church is superior and more important than the “wisdom of the world” that was only used to give the anti-Christian EU a main building. (Or compare primitive African music like the one the Missa Luba was based on with all the technology needed to create something as monstrous as Miley Cyrus and her strap-on dildos.) When alt-right-ish types attack Christianity, saying, that a white Christian would rather give his daughter to a Christian black man than to a white Pagan, they are, of course, correct. You can give Caesar what is Caesar’s, but you can’t worship both God and money.
3. Even if racism was true and, say, black people were on average less intelligent than white people for biological reasons – would this really give white people the right to discriminate against black people? You could just as well make the case for giving people with inherited disadvantages the additional support they’d need. And if you’re opposed to such moral arguments and more concerned about intelligence, you should rather give your white daughter to one of the few/er intelligent black men than to one of the few/er unintelligent white man.
4. People are less equal than they say but more equal than they think. The number of Mozarts and Newtons and other real geniuses is minimal. What we need are working class and middle-class jobs, and non-whites are obviously at least intelligent enough to build the cars that were once manufactured in the West. And many white collar jobs in California are done by Indians and Asians now. The capital wants to go to misery (“outsource” jobs to China, Mexico, India, etc.) and/or import misery (as low-wage immigrants). “No borders, no nations!” is just as much an ANTIFA slogan as it is the slogan of the monopolized US mega-capital. Just throwing non-whites out of Western countries would therefore not solve the problem of the mega-capital outsourcing jobs to these countries, and hence forcing white people to drastically decrease their living standard in order to remain competitive with miserable Mexicans or Chinese people.
5. During the Weimar Republic, Hitler’s young Nazi party was often accused of offering a faux anti-Capitalism. The saying was that “Antisemitism is the anti-Capitalism of fools.” I believe that the current hostility towards white men as a scapegoat also is a kind of faux anti-Capitalism, the anti-Capitalism of fools. I also believe that the current ruling class doesn’t hate white people as white people, but that it’s actually worse. They want “free trade” and open borders to drive down ages, drive up rents and create even more competition among the 99% of people who don’t own any capital. Since white middle-class men are pretty much the only group left that either has some tiny capital themselves, or have at least has the potential to create some capital and hence competition to the monopolized US mega-capital of the ruling class, they have to go away. But it’s not like black men or Hispanic women profit from the destruction of the white middle-class. It’s not like there’s less of a white but more of a black middle-class now. It’s not like the people of Iran or China or Syria or North-Korea will profit from that and at least be left alone. Personally, I think that this is a much more scary thought than the idea of (((them))) just hating on whiteness or something. That would be bad, of course, just as a furious man kicking someone lying on the ground would not be a pretty sight, of course. But it’s far more scary to see a calm and tranquil man kicking someone lying on the ground. Someone who isn’t even angered but just wants his victim to go away. The angry people, the psychopaths so to speak, who are manically laughing while kicking someone lying on the ground, aren’t the ones with power but simply the ones who are paid and hired by the ones in power. Teachers, college professors, activists; these “meme replicators” are all disposable. It’s not like in the days of Professor Higgins anymore, most people working in (higher) education have shit fixed-term contracts, are only hired for two semesters or so and also have to face with more and more brutal competition. There is a lot of jealousy and anger directed at people working in (higher) education, only some of it justified but some also based on a misplaced jealousy that is not even justified. 30 shekels to sell your soul. “But what are they for so many?” (John 6:9)
6. I suppose that “racial awareness” can be a tool to help explain the world, though. Just as weak eyes need to be aided by glasses to discern everything distinctly, we need to be aided by some theories of history to understand the world and to explain why things happened the way they did happen. Sunni Islam for instance can be explained as a religion (and/or as a false religion from a Christian point of view), but it can also be explained as a tribal phenomenon that serves as the ideological and cultural glue, holding 1001 mixed-brown ethnicities more or less together. But I don’t really see what’s wrong with historical “syncretism” so to speak. I am of course totally opposed to religious syncretism, but already having a religion I don’t need a secular surrogate religion like Marxism or a neo-Pagan surrogate religion with Julius Evola and Rosenberg and Hitler. Marxist terminology for instance is far more precise than liberal terminology, so I say “ruling class” and not “elites” (they wish they were elites!) and as I said, I believe that this ruling class is motivated by material interests, not by bad ideas like anti-white racism, but that doesn’t mean that I want to become an actual Marxist. Just as I don’t want to become a racist in the sense Andrew Anglin is an actual racist. (People who throw around “racist” as a buzzword and people who throw around “cultural Marxist” as a buzzword often feel not so much like opposites but like the two sides of the same coin to me. Unsurprisingly, “cuckservatives” (who believe that “Democrats are the real racists!” and worship this trinity of Martin Luther King, the US Constitution and “classical” 19th century liberalism) love to throw around both of these buzzwords, and are as paranoid about racism as they are about anti-Capitalism…
7. As for the Jews: even putting aside now the very important question of Genesis and Darwinism (Was death the result of sin as Paul says or was it operative long before man even came into existence as Darwin says?), it has massive theological implications to say that Jewish people need to be kept out of the Church for racial reasons. Even in the old covenant, you could of course convert, just as you can convert to Judaism today. They just treat it as you becoming part of a nation. It might be hard but in theory it’s always possible to become part of a nation, but you can’t become part of a race. The old covenant was ethnic but it wasn’t racial in the sense we use race today. Also, even hardcore anti-Semites usually admit that the billionaire class of Jews doesn’t really care about the poor Jews in France who then have to live the Islamic anti-Semitism from Muslim immigrants. And if these rich Jews don’t care about poor Jews just as rich white people don’t care about poor white people, then maybe the race isn’t the most significant factor at play here…
8. Admittedly, the kind of racism you sometimes find on AmRen, from people like Jared Taylor or Identitarians like Alain de Benoist has nothing to do with this occult Pagan racism of Heinrich Himmler and the like. For instance, what I write here about Marxism and anti-Capitalism I mostly have from obscure writers like Alain de Benoist (Identitarian), Kerry Bolton (National Socialist), Aleksandr Dugin (beyond good and evil) or Fritz-Erik Hoevels (Communist). Recently, I read a book about Marxism from Hoevels and although he is accused of being a right-winger for being opposed to Islam, to feminism, open borders and supports an alliance with Russia against US monoimperialism (the same imperialism that bombed Serbia, Iraq and now Syria, etc.), he is, of course, still a Marxist who is opposed to racism. And the example he uses in this book to show that racism is not about science or identity but simply an ideology, is from an old schoolbook from Nazi Germany. Apparently, this book taught that the “racial soul” of the Frisians (a Germanic ethnic group indigenous to the coastal parts of the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark) was deeply influenced by living at the sea for centuries. Living at and from the sea for centuries had allegedly caused their Germanic desire for freedom and their German work ethic and their aversion to overly intellectual drivel and claptrap. Hoevels then, among other things, points out that this is not Darwinism but Lamarckism; he says that racists are almost always opposed to Darwinism and atheism and are in most cases Lamarckists (due to living at the wide, eternal and so very dangerous sea, Frisians develop a longing for freedom, impulse control and work ethic, this becomes a characteristic of their “racial soul” and this characteristic they then pass on to their offspring). If racism would be really about science, he says, racists wouldn’t be opposed to Darwinism and atheism and wouldn’t always put some occult/esoteric/spiritual stuff on the materialistic basis of race. And while I believe that this is an interesting argument, you have to admit that there at least some racists left who otherwise have a secular, “scientific” world view (like Taylor) or a “cultural” world view (like de Benoist) – all without the obscure New Age mysticism that is associated with writers like Evola and Rosenberg.
9. In some ways, it does matter if racism is right or wrong, though, because it matters if something is only an idea or if it has a material basis that is true no matter what you think about it. “Historical materialism” (i.e. “Marxism”) is also an opposition to Hegelian idealism, and i.e., broadly speaking, the assumption that every society and every historical period is shaped not by good or bad ideas but by its “mode of production.” So, the question of slavery for instance is not a struggle of ideas, but first and foremost a materialist struggle. Americans who don’t buy into the idea that their Civil War was fought because some people suddenly got the idea that slavery was bad and had to be ended, should actually understand this thought. So, of course it makes a difference if race is first and foremost an idea or if it has a material basis in our biological machinery.
10. I guess the tenth thought should be about my personal conclusion on the question of racism, of environmental vs racially inherited factors, etc., but to be perfectly honest, I’m not even sure in how far I actually have this one conclusion yet. It just seems like a rather complicated issue to me that raises so many questions, so many moral questions, it has so many implications in regards to theology, etc. Also, I’m not even sure in how far it even is important to gain a very specific kind of consensus. I mean, I’ve met people who believe that the Jesuits are behind mass-immigration into the former Protestant nations of Northern America and Western Europe; so they believe that the puppet masters behind the curtain are motivated by destroying Protestantism. And while I don’t believe that Jesuits secretly rule the world, we would both support the same parties and movements at the end of the day. We would both be opposed to more immigration, open borders, feminism, Islam, the destruction of authentic cultures in order to create this genderless, borderless, Godless, raceless eunuch, a race “as ineradicable as the flea; the last man lives longest” (Nietzsche).